I have been a little caught up with the colder weather at work that it had slipped my mind to update this blog.
This is what I learned since last time I was here:
1. In my older age I have tried to be more chill when it comes to traffic but god damn I CAN'T - these drivers have only gotten worse.
2. The Goal Post may have colder beers than the Fowler House...that is eye opening.
3. My Golden Tee game is slipping. My putting is gone. Just not there.
4. Glad to see Chris Leaden is out there golfing when its 40 degrees out there.
5. I say it every year but knock it the fuck off with the pumpkin spice flavored everything.
6. Stuffed pork loin is underrated.
7. I don't think Veterans Day gets enough love.
8. The fact that cancer effects everyone and touches all lives, it is amazing to me there has been no cures found for a single one.
9. Its Tool day! Hope to see you fools there.
10. What is the plan for Thanksgiving week? Does anyone still go out the Wednesday before?
11. At what temperature do you break out your winter jacket? It is 40 for me!
12. If you had to choose one, would you do No Nut November or No Shave November? Chrissy says No Shave all day.
13. Man have you seen these McDonalds Crocs?
14. We should throw together a Saturday bar hopping Christmassy crawl.