Ok, how many of you have said New Year New me?? Don't be shy raise your hand...little bit higher. Now take your hand and slap yourself. The calander changed but this Tuesday is no different than last Tuesday. If you want to make changes then do it, not because all of a sudden it is 2018 but because today you wanted too.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The weekend still starts on Thursdays.
2. I have some really great family and friends.
3. Forty doesn't feel old.
4. I have no idea what strain of the flu is thats going around but man it wiped me out for 3 days. Cold sweats are no good. Plus I am a whiney bitch when i'm sick.
5. Alba is good food.
6. Drunk angry Jeffrey is not a fun time at a bar.
7. Where we watching the Georgia game Monday?
8. Mark Welch is alive and kicking.
9. Apparently beards are just make up for men.
10. Speaking of beards I can not for the life of me trim mine the way I want it. Shave it all off and start anew.
11. Pretty sure Chrissy and Leaden were trying to figure out a weekend that they could make a run to the Wickendon Pub. Pretty sure that will happen before the end of the year.
12. Fuck soup but not those Campbells chunky max soup commercials.
13. Jeffrey is already planning his New Years eve for next year.
14. Great to see Tooma. Hope he makes it back up at some point.
15. Tooma pays $220 a week to stay at a hotel. I think thats fucking brilliant. $30 a night for them to clean your sheets, heat, hot water and cable. Seems like a steal to me.
16. The pickle shots recipe is out there and Chrissy is trying to master the right combo as we speak.
I didn't do any new yeas resolutions but I did promise myself I would be more patient this upcoming year.
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something new and amazing work. Top Vouchers Code
Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.
Post a Comment