All you leaf peepers must be loving this fall weather.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There is not a sporting event that TK doesn't like to watch live.
2. Some days you don't have it.
3. The amount of people who love the month of October never cease to amaze me.
4. Day drinking that turns into All day drunk isn't always the best.
5. Getting good news on Monday, unheard of.
6. Beep boop.
7. Still haven't made it to the new brewery in Braintree.
8. What team is more in trouble - the Bruins or the Patriots?
9. Only 10 days till Chrissy and I leave for the world's largest outdoor cocktail party.
10. Has any one heard from Welchie?
11. One bite everyone knows the rules!
12. Home made scorpion pepper hot sauce is devilish.
13. Why are bikes so expensive.
14. I can not reiterate enough I do not go to kids parties that are at kid places. A party at your house sure. A party at Chuck e cheese no way.
15. Have I told you that I hate fantasy football today?
16. Is there anything better than sleeping with all your windows open?
Post a Comment