Doesn't the baseball season get everyone in a good mood?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I liked Batman vs Superman, thought everything was good.
2. The 9th Annual Mustache Pub Crawl is Saturday, May 21st and it is moving to Quincy. If you don't want to come, you can still buy a shirt.
3. Some days you just want a plain burger. No frills, no thrills just a nice cooked burger.
4. Everyone has a day where they get up and do a few things but go back to bed till noon, right?
5. What about the Frozen Four games, have you been catching up on those?
6. When did Easter become a mini Christmas? When GOD DAMN IT!
7. Caught the last show of Jesse and the Rippers on Saturday night, rumor has it that they are in the process of rebranding.
8. Jeffrey is looking for an old school Nintendo, super Nintendo or Nintendo 64 if you have any leads.
9. Do people still give out fake numbers at bars? You bet your ass they do!
10. CVG is beefing with Chrissy. This is almost Sharks vs Jets beef.
11. Anyone interested in doing a 5K? Cape Cod beer is hosting one.
12. How many days in a row could you eat pizza?
13. Guess TK and his boys chickened out on this burger challenge, anyone else up to try it?
14. Wrestlemania is Sunday you know what that means...Chrissy and Folan bets all night long.
15. Who doesn't love ham?
16. I had some Aunt Sally beer from Launitas this weekend. It was a very summery citrus type of brew. I dont think I could kill 12 of them but a sixer to start the night off - hell to the yes!
17. Edibles are the rage, huh? Nobody just smokes the sticky icky anymore?
18. Could you drink a whole bottle of A1 sauce for $10??