I know I missed blogging last week but I was off for a few days and then when I came back to work I didn't feel like it.
This is what I learned while I was away:
1. Team Trivia is alive and well at the bars.
2. I saw a bunny hopping down the street so that made me think that spring is around the corner.
3. My neighbor Karen is the queen of Google.
4. Charles V Grillo is running for constable of Natick.
5. Anyone know of a good scotch to drink for under $50? I think I need something to sip.
6. Chrissy may be trying for a 3rd child...good luck. then the vasectomy.
7. Day drinking is the best drinking.
8. Mario had to reaffirm to me that god is dead.
9. The Bruins are shitting the bed, the Celtics are coming back down to earth. What is going on here?
10. Its grilling season bitches!
11. There are rumors a March madness trip is in the works for next years tourney down in the Bahamas.
12.The St Pattys day parade for Scituate is April 12th, hope you bitches got that on your calenders. TK is supposed to be in one of the clown cars this year.
13. I have had this one black head zit for over a month and I can not get rid of it.
14. Wrestlemania party this Sunday as always bitches. Hope you guys make it
15. Always remember it doesn't cost a thing to be nice to anyone.
16. If you could have any iconic car from any TV show what would you go with? I am thinking the A-Team van for this guy.
17. Anyone know any good land surveyors?
18. Is baseball really 14 days away?
19. Since when did car leases become 48 months?
20. Rob finally paid me my monies!
That's all I got for now.