How is it I went a whole Monday without updating and not one person bitched - No Chrissy, No Brady, No Jeffrey and No Riccio. Are you guys feeling ok?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. When the President visits the city, TRAFFIC IS FUCKED UP!
2. If finding a vinyl siding contractor is hard, wait till you try to decide on a fucking color.
3. Hope you guys are preparing your dish for the 1st annual Tofuri St Paddys day parade party. I am making snickerdoodles.
4. Chrissy drafted a dead guy in fantasy baseball. I think he likes to have a guy who will play as many MLB games as him on his team.
5. No matter how old I get Wrestlemania will never get old.
6. Jeffrey may or may not be addicted to Cagneys.
7. If is Spring damn it and I am wearing my spring jacket no matter how cold it gets.
8. Smiddy is happy in love and he doesn't care who knows it.
9. Random drinking with TK should happen once every 2 months.
10. The baseball season kicks off Sunday night...ARE YOU SERIOUS? ITS FUCKING 32 DEGREES OUT. MOTHER NATURE IS SUCH A CUNT!
11. Mark Welch is alive and kicking, house hunting and living the American dream.
12. Danny Cooney is no longer is in the bar service industry. Kids a laborer now.
13. Dunkin Donuts has 2 new cheesecake donuts. Apparently, the raspberry one tastes like Frankenberry cereal.
14. Pastrnak, Marchy and Max Talbot seem to want a playoff appearance but I don't know about the rest of the team.
15. How are we not going to the Frozen Four games? Are you guys against fun? April 9th and 11th in case you were wondering.
16. Mitchell has Celtics tickets available if anyone wants to see their playoff push or playoff tickets when they make it.
That is all I got for now.