Looky looky looky September came roaring in like a mother fucker. Hot as balls out there and the humidity ain't helping.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Hong Kong Dave wants these things wiped off the map:
2. Sun burns suck more than anything but peeling ain't much better.
3. Minot beach in Scituate ain't too shabby. Even though I smashed my ass on the ground.
4. I think turkey burgers get a bad wrap. I mean a good quality turkey burger not some frozen patty.
5. What is harder - running with blisters, running on the sand, running on rocks or running in 91 degree temps.
6. This may sum up why the draft is no longer at Barrett's house:
7. I accidentally left Chrissy off of the #sundayselfie text group this week and I honestly felt bad.
8. Whats the rules for fighting with your mother in law? Do you let it go or do you turn the other cheek? Asking for a friend.
9. If you have seen Flipping Boston, doesn't the English guy Dave, remind you of Smiddy?
10. According to Mike Foley anyone who wants to come down to North Carolina for a quick getaway, he has a 2 bedroom apartment and nothing but time.
11. I am pumped that football is back, both college and the NFL.
12. If you call my phone 100% I am sending you to voicemail. I do not want to chat to anyone. Text a mother fucker.
13. Still Face Book free and actually I love it. Facebook free = stressfree/bullshit free.
14. Ronin may or may not of stretched/strained/pulled but not tore his right rear ACL
15. I have a bet vs Calnan Mike Evans vs Brandin Cooks. NFL NUMBERS FOR $50.
16. Team Salad is still in effect!