people don't have Halloween parties anymore?
I mean I miss the days when Chrissy would dress up as a gay cowboy. Or Jeffrey being the Beastie Boys from the Sabotage video.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The MacPhails are celebrating their anniversary today. If you see them at Venus please buy em a shot.
2. Mike Foley must be really killing it down in NC since no one has really heard from him.
3. Speaking of not hearing from people has any heard from KevBarry??
4. Apparently, Padraig Calnan says that no one reads this blog and I am wasting my time. Hey writing is therapeutic.
5. Chrissy is back on track and down to 238. Don't hate on the chubby kid trying to get down to 228.
6. My wife informed me that she wants a 3rd dog, a Pomeranian. That is normal.
7. Papa Johns pizza sucks.
8. I think breakfast is under rated.
9. I do not understand how people work the over night shift. Every single time I have worked it, my week is messed up.
10. Nothing worse than hurting your hip.
11. The older I get the more and more I dislike this new hip hop music. I really am getting to be an old man.
12. Anyone know a good training regiment for The Tough Mudder? Calnan, Rob, Rio, Jeffrey and I are planning on doing Mt Snow in June. Hayes is on the fence.
13.What you know about belonging to the Y, asking for a friend?
14. I don't like fish but I sure as hell like fish tacos, you figure it out.
See you all next week.
Post a Comment