Whoa, it is Monday already. Time flies when you are having fun.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Thank god I sold my Bruins tickets before the season started because they look like shit.
2. Smiddy may go down to Atlanta and have some words with Michael Turner.
3. Under Charlie Weiss Notre Dame is 1-15 vs teams that finished with a winning record.
4. Still under Charlie Weiss Notre Dame is also 1-9 against teams that finished ranked at the end of the season.
5. Some silver lining under Charlie Weiss Notre Dame is 24-3 against teams that finished .500 or worse.
6. I mean really? Snow on October 18th? SNOW??
7. Law Abiding Citizen was a great movie. One of the best I have seen in quite some time.
8. Everyone loves some good lasagna and sauce with meatballs and sausages.
9. Finding the right vendors for your wedding is at times hectic. You are constantly questioning whether they are the right person for the job.
10. I love when a month has 5 Fridays. It is like an extra pay check! Cha-ching!
11. No matter how many times you clean up your apartment, it gets messed up in about 18 minutes flat.
12. Homemade/handmade pasta is awesome.
13. With the NFL Red zone channel there is really no reason to leave your house on Sundays.
14. People are NOT that into Halloween this year and I have no idea why.
15. Smidawg Productions is promoting the UFC 104 at Joe Martell's house.
2 shout outs to pasta, i like it. I also agree that no one is excited about Halloween...I no longer have any reason to dress like a slutty anything :(
Post a Comment