Christmas is only 2 weeks away...I am a 2 XL, please and Thank you!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Fantasy football is only 4 weeks away from ending.
2. Nothing like being on tilt.
3. If you want some steak tips make sure you hit up Cronins.
4. Rumor has it, Joe and Karen are having a super bowl party with a leg of lamb on the rotisserie and a prime rib.
5. Now that college football is on hiatus until the last week of the year, NFL on Saturdays.
6. Bolognese is underrated. More people need to be serving that.
7. If you like shepherds pie, I heard from a reliable fatty, Off the Hook has one of the best around (I cannot attest to this since that is not on my plater ever).
8. I love Christmas music but I would hate to work in a space that had to play it all the time, bars or anything retail.
9. Ok, I broke down and started Murder at the End of the World. I am really enjoying it.
10. Not sure how you forget your wallet in 2023.
11. Am I the only person who had to read Agatha Christie in high school?
12. Of course I secured the bag for Marathon Monday!
I hope to see some of you on Friday night in Saugus, at the Elks for Saugus Fires jacket donation party.