Another year and another Marathon Monday Red Sox game in the books.
This is what I learned:
1. Mike G cannot bounce back like he used too...I gotta go the bar is spinning.
2. Flanders Field in Hanover is a nice vibe and pretty good food.
3. Rumor has it Chrissy is looking at buying a vacation spot in Florida.
4. I have done a lot of stupid shit in my life but working 12 hours the day after going to the Marathon game is 100% in the top 10.
5. I tried to get down to Atlanta this Friday to catch the Cs game and airfare alone was over $1200. Like Bro what gives?
6. Give me all the pepperoni pizzas!
7. Its actually pretty fucking amazing that you are supposed to work until 70. Retirement at 70, when do you get to enjoy life?
8. I paid $16 for what I would call a medium sub the other day and almost shit a brick.
9. You didn't hear this from me but TK is headed to Cronins tonight for the Bs and Sox.
10. Scared money don't make money.
Post a Comment