This week it is summer. Where the fuck is spring?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Finding parts for a broken kitchen faucet is not the easiest thing to do.
2. Mike G is pumped for this Marathon Monday Sox game.
3. I watched Mystic Pizza for the first time ever. What an 80's themed movie. Julia Roberts what a slut.
4. Never try to actually make plans with Joey Martell. He speaks in riddles.
5. Heard another guy bailed on the gambling APs.
6. You need a part time carpenter, Chris Leaden is your man.
7. Being an adult sometimes means having Dairy Queen for dinner.
8. You know you are older when all your friends are talking about the new medicines they are on.
9. Man the MBTA offering $7500 sign on bonus.
10. Sometimes the devil ya know is better than the devil ya don't.
11. Does anyone else still Wordle?
12. Don't look now but Mario is working on his plumbing skills for real(itsamemario).
Post a Comment