Lets jump right to it, this is the shit I learned this weekend:
1. I am happy that fantasy football season is over. I never scrambled so much in my life.
2. I have been under the weather for about a week now. I just can't seem to shake it.
3. Rumor has it Joe Martell has not left his house since last Monday.
4. Who do we got tonight? Frogs vs Dogs?
5. Puppies are cute 100% would not recommend when it comes to potty training.
6. Guess masking is back. Gonna be a no from me dawg!
7. I love me a good stuffed pork loin.
8. This Cohasset story with the missing woman is bonkers.
9. If you see Chris Leaden this week, make sure you wish him a happy birthday. He turns 47 on Wednesday.
10. I thought you had to get a "finger test" when you turned 50 but Chrissy assured me 45 is when they start(Even though he was creepily smiling at me).
11. Finished Tulsa King season 1 this weekend. Highly recommend.
12. The Fat Cat was on the Phantom this weekend man was it packed Saturday for lunch.