How is dry January treating some of you weirdos?
This is what I learned while away:
1. Prayers up for Welchie. Kids been in the hospital and banged up for over a week.
2. Man get a puppy they said. It will be fun they said. BULLSHIT!
3. Brunch is always a good idea.
4. Planning a trip to visit Tooma in PA. Who is in?
5. The Bruins are on FIRE! Hotter than a hooker with herpes.
6. People are complaining about this little bit of snow and wintry mix. I mean it is winter.
7. I saw a dude biting his fingernails at a bar and I almost puked. Like what the fuck!
8. Martell is having a Superbowl party if ya interested.
9. Speaking of Martell, rumor has it Justin is sponsoring him to join the Eagles in Weymouth.
10. The Last of Us is a pretty good show so far.
11. Mike G is looking to meet up for some bar hopping in Fanuel hall.
12. The one thing I hate about this post covid world is having to make an appointment for a haircut, I just like to roll on in.