After 2 weeks off, I am finally back.
This is what I learned while on vacation:
1. Falmouth isn't what I remember from high school. It wasn't nearly as bad as I remember.
2. It is hard to motivate back to work after 2 weeks off.
3. Day tripping to the Vineyard ain't for me.
4. Hope everyone is prepared for this heat wave.
5. Fucking rotary fender benders aren't the best.
6. Who has a bachelorette party at NKOTB.
7. The new Thor: Love and Thunder is pretty good. Its no Ragnarok but its better than 1 and 2.
8. Fucking Plovers cancelling a fire works display is something.
9. I almost got myself invited to a wedding in Chicago next month.
10. Wait there is a new variant of Covid and you need a booster every 3-4 months now plus they want masks back? WAIT WHAT?
11. I keep hearing people saying mullets are back...uhm hello where did they go?
12. I watched the Bear on FX(Hulu), I don't see what all the hype is about. How's it 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.
13. I loved The Terminal List though.
14. I almost shit when a shot of the Doctor cost $11.
15. Michelob light is not for me. I know Digital Underground said "weekends was made for Michelob", uhm no thanks dawg.
16. I broke my slides at the beach. Think about becoming a Crocs guy.
17. Chris Leaden is looking at Jeeps.
18. Party up at Decepticon mountain next week. Hit Chrissy up for the date.
Black Bird on Apple TV
Terminal List was great
The Old Man is good
Post a Comment