Still waiting for that Spring weather to drop.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. At this point in time, bars are either too hot or too cold.
2. I was shocked to find out that stores still price match for things.
3. Finally broke down and got a new lawn mower.
4. Glad to see TK survive his mini bender.
5. The summer of the MacPhails has hit a slight hiccup and may be on pause.
6. There is nothing worse than a skunk beer.
7. English muffins with peanut butter is underrated in the breakfast game.
8. Glad to see my coffee has gone up another .14 this year already.
9. Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is just a middle of the road Marvel movie.
10. The Red Sox can't seem to buy a win now a days.
11. Went to the Cask by Fenway for the first time in probably 10 years. Did not like the vibe and do not recommend - 1/10.
12. Anytime you meet TK or Chrissy at Crossroads in Braintree just be forewarned that Chrissy will send you Bone Thugs videos till you "meet him at the Crossroads".
13. Who is going to the Free Jacks game Friday night?
14. At the very least it is grilling season.