Football is fucking back and I could not be more happy.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The new chicken from BWW is bomb as fuck.
2. Random day drinking with Chrissy and Dave is always fun.
3. Hey hey hey summer you just leaving without saying goodbye?
4. The new Tool album is fucking good.
5. Week 1 into fantasy football and I may be over it.
6. Martell tells me check out Tribe in the South End to get a a beard trim...$50 haircuts!!! Get fucked.
7. Friday the 13th this week! Get your Jason masks on.
8. I'll conceed Halloween stuff out on September 1st but fucking Christmas shit?
9. Trying to find a weekend where guys can get together is the hardest shit to do. Also who wants to go to the Bruins/Hawks game December 5th?
10. Hong Kong Dave telling me he doesn't like college football was the least surprising thing I heard this weekend.
11. People really believing this BC Eagles hype?
12. I found Natty Light seltzers by the case...so long 12 packs!
13. The UFC should have more daytime pay per views. (Any excuse for day drinks).
14. The Fours in Norwell has a totally different vibe than Quincy, mother fuckers dressed to the nines and on dates and shit.