This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Octopus or oysters don't agree with me.
2. Brian Folan is alive and kicking.
3. Bill Smiddy has been heard from(via the text).
4. Chrissy finally made the union at Ocean Spray.
5. Dorsett Hall has a new menu.
6. Nothing tastes sweeter than Notre Dame fans tears after they lose.
7. Speaking of losers, the Sox season was a whimper.
8. Rumor has it, Chris Leaden is in the market for a new job.
9. Jalapeno stuffed bacon cheese onion eggrolls are not to be fucked with.
10. TK is closing on his house October 1st. Then he's looking for a condo. Keep your eyes open.
11. People with unibrows...you know you can take care of that?
12. We are 100% going to do the Toys for Tots pub crawl again this year.
The second Annual Toys for Tots pub crawl is Saturday November 30th.
Bring your unwrapped gifts to the first 3 bars. For every gift I'll give you a koozies.
Wear your best holiday gear: Elves, reindeer, Santa's, ugly sweaters and snow men are all welcome.
1-2:30 South Side Tavern Quincy
2:30-3:30 The Goal Post
3:30-4:30 Delaney's pub
4:30-5:30 Angelo's Pizza
5:30-6:30 Paddy Barry's
6:30-7:30 Fat Cat Cafe
7:30-830 The Fours
8:30 - 16C/Shaking Crab/Tully Cafe
Please invite anyone who may want to attend and have a good time.