All week long I had to listen to people bitch that I didn't post a blog this week. I never ever post when I am on vacation. Not about to start 10 years later. So instead I will post a day early.
This is what I learned on my 2 week break:
1. Big golf tournament on July 7th if anyone is interested let Mario lnpe.
2. Hungover Jeffrey is a good for 9 holes in golf.
3. The new Jurassic Park movie is meh.
4. The bouncy house with the water slide is all set for the July 3rd party.
5. Drinking by yourself at a bar is underated. I mean I don't know who rated it in the first place but they are wrong.
6. Chrissy is alive and competing in a beer Olympics, July 14th. Come down to Pembroke to support him.
7. Calnans wedding of 2019 is already making cuts to the list. Sorry TK!
8. Speaking of TK, if you had under 2 weeks in the over/under - you win!
9. The Inn at Bay Point is expensive but very nice views.
10. The Nashville hots chicken sandwich from True North isn't as good as Hattie B's but it's fucking still good.
11. Another year and still coolers with wheels suck ass.
12. It is not even July and I have had 3 sunburns.
13. Rumor has it the Chiefdude is off of Facebook.
14. Also rumored is him and his lady are looking to downsize and move closer to Boston, perhaps on TKs street in Bridgewater.
15. What brand of hot dogs do you like? Kayem, Ball Park, Oscar meyer or Pearl? Or something entirely different?
16. The Chipman family pig roast is this Saturday if you are in Marshfield. Very family oriented.
17. Pretty sad, that no one just randomly goes into Fenway on game day and cops tickets any more.
18. Why the fuck did I have to wear a sweatshirt during June?
19. It's pretty impressive how much Lowes and Home Depot are so much alike yet so different.
20. Julie Nickerson is still single ready to mingle but now has a place to bring her one night stands, with her purchase of a condo in Whitman.
21. I love how people don't give a shit about soccer but once the world cup starts...out they mind!
22. Chrissy sends me count down days till Pearl Jam in Chicago, it's like an adult Christmas for him.