As long as January was, February fucking flew by.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Getting a new phone is like buying a car. You get jammed up there for 2 hours.
2. I heard that Precinct 10 turns into hip hop central at night on Friday and Saturday nights.
3. Who knew Mark Welch kills the Mexican food game.
4. Riccio was in for the Wickendon pub on March 10th then he was out.
5. Bruins tickets going up $8 each next season.
6. I have no idea why but Sunday drinking is the most fun drinking.
7. Who gives up drinking during Lent?
8. Apparently Chrissy has an open invitation to everyone for our trip to Chicago.
9. Anyone know how to tie a bowtie? I'm gonna need to know for the derby.
10. Speaking of the Derby I have 3 extra tickets if you know anyone HMU.
11. Who the fuck cares about the closing ceremony of the Olympics.
12. $5 mimosas at Craig's Cafe is something.
13. TK is all about the Amstel lights right now.
14. Drunk Chrissy loves Karaoke!