It isn't officially summer till vacation weeks start. Guess who is on vacation this week? This guy. So if anyone is around and wants to grab some lunch, dinner or beers - hmu.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Officer Calnan graduates this week.
2. Apparently Jeffrey is King for a day on Father's day.
3. I went out and bought new golf clubs this past weekend. It can only help my game.
4. The Pour Yard is pretty decent for outside drinking.
5. The god damn vet is a crap shoot when it comes to pricing. Could be $50 bucks could be $500.
6. Chrissy is working some crazy 3am to 3pm schedule this week.
7. I am not having a July 3rd party this year but Chrissy is having a July 4th block party if you are interested.
8. I do not get this whole tall ships thing. Like what's the deal?
9. The Stars annual golf tournament is next Monday.
10. If you call a rotary a roundabout I'll probably junk punch you.
11. I have zero patience when it comes to being stuck behind people who walk slow.
12. The older I get the more I like bourbon.
13. Don't look now but the Redsox are tied for 1st place.
14. Do people still watch Deadliest Catch? Like seriously?
15. Has anyone seen Mike Foley? It is like he is always playing a real life game of Hokey Pokey. He pops in and out.
16. Those Johnsonville fire cracker sausages are pretty awesome.
17. How come no one wants to go to Barrett Jackson at Mohegan Sun?
18. Do you think TK will spend more time at the new Barretts Ale house or the old one?
Thanks off to do some errands.