Okay okay some of you are not happy with an old re-post from 2011. I get it, maybe you have read it before or maybe you just don't find it as funny as I do. I am more than willing and capable to write up something (probably non witty and mostly random but hey its Friday).
Here are some random Friday ramblings:
1. How many coffees in one day is too many coffees?
2. Would you rather be on a beach some where or up in a cabin on a lake?
3. More and more older people are getting into Snap chat.
4. We all have that one friend who gets drunk and repeats the same 6 things when they are wasted. If you don't then it may be you.
5. Random Thursday drinking nights are always welcomed in my world.
6. What are your feelings on the word "moist"?
7. Do you prefer your beer in a bottle? cans? or an ice cold draft?
8. Someone told me recently they don't have a favorite color or number because they don't believe in that kind of silliness. Uhm, bro its a color or a number not the fucking Easter bunny.
9. They say that parents can never pick their favorite child but can you pick your favorite sibling?
10. How come the older you get the less sleep you actually get? I mean I am functioning on 4 hours some nights and tops 6 others.
11. Sometimes this is an answer:
12. I heard HBC bank is moving towards finger/thumb prints for your accounts and maybe away from ATM cards.
13. How many actual phone numbers do people know? In this day and age of cell phones, how many do you actually dial?
14. Jeffrey believes that yoga pants are lies and the only true way to gauge a women's ass is a nice pair of jeans.
15. I have said it before and I will say it till I am blue in the face Buffalo Wild Wings is gaross!
16. If you were purchasing a new car (Or a new to you car) what would you be looking at? And what color?
17. It appears that Chrissy is looking to do a 5K every 3 months. You people better get on this.
18. Marvel is making changes to their comics, Iron man will now be a 15 year old girl.
19. Man I am excited for these great white sharks and the killer whale spotted off the cape. I would love to see the killer whale more than the sharks but ill take either at this point.
20. I am a firm believer in karma, everything happens for a reason, god has a plan, do unto others as you will have done unto you, hard work pays off, manners matter, treating people with respect, listening to someone vent goes a long way and differing opinions are what make us who we are.