And just like that summer was just about over.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Dunks has pumpkin spice out already.
2. Article XV in Rockland is a nice little brewery. I mean any place with a 15% beer is A-OK in my book.
3. The Red Sox take 2 out of 3 from the Yanks and TK starts the parade chant.
4. Anyone heading down to Foxwoods to see Amy Shumer this weekend?
5. Bill Burr is Sunday night and I am cautiously optimistic the show will be good at Fenway.
6. The Cajun chicken pasta at Bay Point is fire.
7. Massachusetts signed into law no more sales of gas powered vehicles starting in 2035. Do these environmentalist/electric car nuts know that electricity is made from burning fossil fuels?
8. I heard Chrissy is going to try and grow his beard long for the football season. I think hes gonna look like Kris Kringle in Santa Claus is coming to town.
9. Congrats to TK who is going to be getting a second grand child.
10. Huge bash up at Chrissy camp site on Sept 3rd...get you a camp site and party on.