Its the first official day of summer boys and girls and whoever identifies as a trash can.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. After 3 attempts, I believe we have the whole pig roast down.
2. Not really sure how BU celebrates a Sunday holiday on a Friday before but hey here we are.
3. Salsa Verde and chimichurri sauces are very underrated.
4. Had my first $80 + gas fill up and man was that sad.
5. Replacing speakers in a Jeep sound bar may be an actual 2 person job but with a little extra time I was able to do it.
6. Miller High Life doesn't get the respect it deserves in the non light beer category.
7. The Sox are 6 games over .500 but yet still 13 1/2 back of the Yankees, who just hit the 50 win mark.
8. Congrats on a good season, Boston Celtics. Shitty ending though.
9. The camper is all signed for, it gets delivered on Wednesday and then not sure when the MacPhail's first camp ground bash is but he is up by Mt Decepticon, so lets fucking go.
10. Chris Leaden is looking for tattoo ideas for his left upper arm...shoot them his way.
11. Ever get laughed at by a stranger for a simple question? Like you aren't well versed in a particular area and just a full HA HA HA HA in ya face? Oh yeah me either!
12. I know the price of everything is going up but fuck have you see the price of meat? Steak tips are through the roof.
13. FX has some good shows. Just started the Old Man and almost done with Under the Banner of Heaven, which has True Detective season 1 vibes. (Also side note isn't that owned by Disney now?)
14. Why don't most breakfast places have an appetizer section? Is it because the food comes out so fast? I mean we get appys at lunch and dinner. What if I want a grilled corn muffin while I wait for my omlette?
Post a Comment