Get ready bitches because we spring ahead this weekend.
The sun is shining, birds are chirping and snow piles are a melting.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. You can still smoke cigarettes at bars in PA even if food is being served. YUCK
2. Sports betting isn't really my jam.
3. The Batman was the best one yet. I loved it. Would 100% see it again. Most comic book accurate.
4. Wait, Tooma, your blood pressure is 190 over 120? How haven't you had a stroke yet?
5. If ya happen to be in NJ hit up the Tabor Road Tavern.
6. Also if you plan on visiting Tooma, just plan your trip and bring him along. After 10 years you would think he knows the places to visit...he doesn't.
7. The Pittston St. Paddys day parade was lit. At least the people were. I have never seen so many people that drunk before 1pm.
8. No bid deal, just a double shooting at the hotel around the corner from us this weekend.
9. Bears Smokehouse in New Haven is fucking dope as fuck. Brewery, BBQ, outdoor fire pits and bean bag toss.
10. I am on the look out for a shuffle board table. See one send one.
11. Rumor has it Jeffrey is looking for a new Truck - now the race is on between Leaden and him to see who gets one first.
12.TK told me the Yarmouth St. Paddys day parade has 25,000 people.
13. Guess everyone needs to step up their selfie game.
14. When you are traveling, the estimated time is just a suggestion right? Like you are trying to shave at least 10 minutes off right?
15. Look No Masks!!