Today is 2/22/22 - can numbers be palindromes?
This is what I learned in the past 2 weeks:
1. The St Pattys day parade in Scituate is Sunday, March 20th.
2. Rumor has it, there is a planned tripped to visit Tooma the first weekend in March. Chris Leaden is in charge.
3. Tool was the best sounding show I have ever been too. Not the best overall show but man did it sound great.
4. Brunching on a Sunday is where I am at.
5. Has anyone done their taxes yet?
6. Heard Welchie reset his chi at the salt caves.
7. Wait the vaccine passport system is shut down in Boston after 5 weeks? Who would have known?
8. Green bubble life...just ordered a new Samsung Galaxy S22.
9. Pegging ya pants is back. First it was earrings on guys and now its pegging ya pants. What's old is new again.
10. After over 2 years the State House is finally re-open.
11. I really can't keep up with Mother Nature. I think that bitch is free basing at this point.
12. Prayers up for Chrissy, having a biopsy on some skin.
13. Fucking $25 for 2 beers at Banners!! I almost shit myself.
14. Is there any actual plan to start moving on from Covid being an Emergency? Not being an ass just an actual question. Are we just going to be living in perpetual masking and boostering from now until Bill Gates' predicted next pandemic. Remind me why we are taking advice from him again?
15. TK found Crossroads in Braintree and now has a new favorite Friday day drinking spot.
16. The Harp has not changed one bit in 20 years. Think Kristen and the Noise are playing next weekend after the Zoo.
17. Wordle and Quordle. I mean what a time to be alive!
18. Whats going on in Canada is crazy as all get the fuck out.