This is what I learned the past few weeks:
1. There are tons of New Englanders living in South Carolina.
2. Charleston is the fastest growing city in the country.
3. I guess some people think that Seltzers are like white pants and you shouldn't have them after labor day.
4. And then there were 2 in the NFL elimination pool.
5. Stumpy's in Fall river is an axe throwing joint that is also BYOB. Super white people shit.
6. Halls chop house has the best steak I have ever had.
7. My brother Ryan bought a two family in Whitman. He has a 1 bedroom apartment available if ya know anyone.
8. Chrissy just out here hooking Boyce's dad up with Ocean Spray jobs.
9. Speaking of jobs, Leaden hasn't quit yet.
10. Dunkin donuts getting rid of the styrofoam is so 2019.
11. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to be a bad winter.
12. Celtics band wagoneers are everywhere.
13. Karma is a sick fickle son of a bitch.
14. I don't understand people who don't like to travel. Put me on a plane to anywhere.
15. Just a reminder the 2nd Annual Toys for Tots pub crawl is Saturday the 30th(12 days away).
16. Rumor has it Smiddy did the Paqui one chip challenge at the Junction. Like all things the kid crushed it.
17. Learned a new word Hipsterbia.
18. I think HK Dave is chicked up or something. Haven't heard from him in a few weeks.
19. Disney + is worth every penny, Gepeto!
20. People always fretting about turning 40. I will be 42 in 40 days and I am looking forward to it.