This past weekend turned out to be a good one. Work was good, the weather was good and the company was good.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Rob bought a Jeep.
2. Speaking of cars Ku Fu Dave needs a new ride.
3. Sharks sharks sharks!
4. This year is flying the fuck by.
5. Congrats Mario on graduating and becoming a fire fighter. Good luck!
6. Having a day off during the week is pretty awesome.
7. I heard a lady at Stop and Shop use "pretty dope" when describing chips to her child. Needless to say it made my day.
8. Bud light orange should only be drank at the beach.
9. I know there's no Laws when drinking Claws but I've recently moved onto the Artic summers. Can't wait for the Natty lights Seltzer's to come out.
10. I hate wheat bread but I love multi grain.
11. I can't believe there are people out there who don't like mustard.
12. Pretty sure Jeffrey is just growing his hair long to annoy his wife.
13. Congrats to Robs son, Gabe, who hit 19 homeruns in 4 minutes to win the home run derby again.
14. What's up for labor day weekend? Parties?
this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a really good article
شركة نقل عفش
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض رخيصة
Post a Comment