Sorry to the few of you who actually read this. I was off on Monday and been a bit busy at work. This one's on me.
This is what I learned the past few days:
1. I was shocked to find 3 breweries in Weymouth.
2. Work hard party harder is always been a life mantra.
3. Can't believe Grillo blew off Chrissy and the parade.
4. Nothing more stressful than not knowing if you will be employeed in a few months.
5. Fuck you if you hate naps.
6. If you are older than 20 you have no excuses to not be nice.
7. Do you all have a friend who abbreviates everything?
8. Prayers up for Dave, who had to just put down his recently rescued dog.
9. CPAs are not cheap.
10. The sketchiest people show up at all you can eat buffets.
11. Pretty sure Chris Leaden made enough food for 38 people at Chrissys Superbowl party...still no cheesecake though.
12. What is on the agenda for Sunday, ya know with no football?
13. Bad Chinese food is the worst.
14. Chipping a fucking tooth...yowzers.
Congrats to the Pat's on their 6th championship.