Some people think that October is the best month of the year. Now, as someone who loves Fall I can see that.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Anytime you meet with a lawyer it is stressful.
2. Congrats to the Chiefdude and his wife, Mrs. Chiefdude(?) on their marriage this past weekend.
3. Stories of people betting to make their rent money never cease to amaze me.
4. Anyone looking to go golfing next Monday? Leaden is in.
5. Tomorrow is Christian Daniel Macphails 41st birthday. Rumor has it people are getting together for it on Thuraday night.
6. Jeffrey has made it to the championship match for his golf league. If he wins that maybe we celebrate that on Thursday too, no pressure.
7. Rob, Coach K, Bobbo, The brain behind the Beach Bums is selling his house in Hull and moving to Hanover (queue up the Jefferson's moving on up theme song - deluxe apartment in the sky).
8. The Macphails celebrated their anniversary like you knew they would. No not a swingers party with Suze and Sean but a Tough Mudder type race in Western Mass.
9. For a little guy, who is small in stature, Kung Fu Dave can eat.
10. Bruins season starts on Wednesday. Lot of talking heads about the make up of this team.
11. Speaking of the Bruins - $14 for a 24 oz beer at the Garden. Yes 2 beers is $30 with a tip.
12. Pumpkin spice Frosted Flakes? This shit is out if control.
13. Happy belated birthday to Julie Nickerson, Leadens still waiting to meet up for beers.
14. Guys who make comments about other guys having beards - what's your deal? Can't grow a beard? Wife won't allow you too? What gives bro?