At what point in your life do you feel like an actual adult? When you buy a house? Have a child? Get your first work raise? Move on from one job to the next?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Random bar hopping, by yourself, is not a bad thing.
2. I have cut my grass more this year than all previous years combined.
3. Going out and grabbing Chinese food with friends should happen more often.
4. If you don't share memes with your friends, are you really friends?
5. Sharks 1 guy from Revere 0.
6. Do you prefer corned beef or smoked shoulder?
7. Boston Harbor Distillery is a really cool old building from the 1800's.
8. Summer is officially ending this Friday. But you would never know with all the pumpkin spice shit out there.
9. How long till the fountains in downtown Quincy are being used by people to take baths and freshen up?
10. My prayers go out to everyone effected by the gas explosions north of the city.
11. When you find out your friend is dating Danielle from AAF.
12. Work rumors are the worst rumors.
13. Chrissy is working on filling out his chest with some ink.
14. You can find Chris Leaden every Sunday night at BWW.
Post a Comment