I mean why not, right?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chicago is expensive as all fuck.
2. Not really sure how Starbucks got my name as Greg? I mean it does not sound like Derek in the least.
3. Fantasy football draft is Saturday. Let's see how that goes.
4. Is there anything better than in flight Wi-Fi?
5. The HVAC pub would be my go to spot if I lived out in Wrigleyville.
6. Pearl Jam was amazing. Eddie Vedder sounds great.
7. The taxes in Illinois are insane.
8. I'm impressed with the amount of booze that can be consumed before noon.
9. Chrissy may be looking to make a career change now that Coke was bought out.
10. Turning everyone we meet on to Irish Breakfast shots.
11. You would think at the age of 40 I would have figured out how to sleep in hotels. Nope!
12. Everything hurts. My hair fucking hurts at this point.
13. Anyone up for a Bruins game in Nashville? November 3rd?
14. Deep Eddy vodka is pretty good. Not as good as Titos but still.
15. Dancing on the bar is not frowned upon in Chicago, just ask Jeffrey.
16. I couldn't find one White Sox fan in Chicago. Cubbies or nothing.
17. EDM is alive and well in Chicago.
18. Always make friends with bartenders. It pays off always.