It's August already. That happened fast. Seems like yesterday we were still in winter and there were floods.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Not drinking is harder than it looks.
2. The new Mission Impossible is awesome.
3. Eric "Chiefdude" Kjersgard is looking for a house closer to Boston with a pool. If you know of any hit him up.
4. I probably have a small t-shirt addiction.
5. Beach days are the best days.
6. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
7. I can not believe that the Pat's first preseason game is next Thursday.
8. Warm seltzers are not for me.
9. What positive word do you think epitomizes New England?
10. Naps are hit or miss. You can wake up and feel refreshed or wake up and think it's 2078.
11. Trying to get 12 guys together for fantasy football. Is like trying to wrestle a lubed up hippo.
12. I am really bad with putting sun screen on. Not bad in the sense like I'm forgetful more like I miss spots and have red blotches everywhere.
13. So proud of TK making it up to Portland for a few days.
14. Mario Long is killing it - Firefighter by day, control tech by night and landscaper in between.
tory burch outlet
adidas shoes for men
nike shox outlet
kyrie irving shoes
Awesome blog you hhave here
Post a Comment