Baseball season. We are still rocking out with the Celtics playoff run but we are playing with house money at this point. Players growing and getting playoff experience while Brad Stevens is being labeled a guru.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Nashville is fucking expensive.
2. Martin BBQ joint > Jack's
Biscuit Love > Milk and Hobey
Hattie B's > all other fried chicken ever.
3. The Derby was a great time just wished the weather was better.
4. Pedal tours hurt your ass.
5. Johnny Cash museum was small but awesome.
6. If you are a famous country singer more than likely you have a bar on Broadway.
7. Other than the track, the Louisville area seemed pretty blah.
8. Think I probably put on 10-15 pounds from just drinking and eating for the past 5 days.
9. The ride from Nashville to Louisville is bizzare. Lots of time traveling. Half way through Kentucky all of a sudden you are back on Eastern standard Time.
10. Everyone is super nice.
11. No one is actually from Nashville - they all migrate from somewhere else in the country.
12. I can see why boatloads of ladies go for bachelorette weekends.
13. Hope you watched my snaps of Derby day!
14. Pretty sure I need a week to dry out.
15. Holy shit Hawaii.
16. That pipe breaking on the Carnival Cruise ship is a thing of nightmares for me.
Off to do some errands.