That is how I feel today. Just blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I will keep seeing Pearl Jam forever.
2. Nothing wrong with getting wasted and having a good time, everything wrong with having to baby sit a grown adult.
3. Always a good impression if the new neighbors see you drinking at 10:30 am on your deck.
4. Who knew they actually make a pruning blade for your sawzall.
5. Trying to find a quality vintage car is hard.
6. I liked Suicide Squad but I can see how people didn't like how they just jumped into the middle of the story.
7. Is anyone actually watching the Olympics? Does anyone care?
8. It is 2016 how the fuck does the mall open at 11 am? I mean what in the actual fuck.
9. Now that we all know where we are picking in the fantasy draft...let the mock drafts begin.
10. If they have a preason football game and cancel it does anyone even care?
11. Is there anything worse than your eye ball twitching at work.
12. Telling Uber drivers random made up bullshit stories is even more fun than actual taxi car drivers.
13. Is anyone up for a weekend afternoon of golfing (at least 9 hole) and bar hopping? Chris Leaden is looking to make it happen and I am looking to assist him.
14. Chrissy giving me shit for things that I forgot or don't put on the blog is crazy.
15. Julie Nickerson was spotted and seems to be back in the swing of things.
16. If you like BBQ and are around the Fenway area stop by Sweet Cheeks Q, you will not be disappointed.
17. Brady is always on the go, last weekend killing it on cape, where she apparently found the only straight guy hanging out in Provincetown.
18. Calnan will get a unicorn and kitten tattoo if someone pays for it and he gets $1500. Is anyone interested in donating so I can get this done?
19. Pretty sure no one want to fuck you at the concert, 100000% sure.
20. Cucumber (puke) vodka is all the rage right now.
21. These new alcohol sparkling seltzers are the new Zima, from what I am being told by my peeps.
22. If you had to pick only 1 sport to follow for the rest of your life what would you chose? Baseball, basketball, football or hockey? I am on the fence between football and hockey.
Peace and have a great week.