Thanks for all the Birthday wishes yesterday and from what I can remember I had a drunk ass time.
This is what I learned this weekend?
1. Chrissy likes to drink like its his birthday on everyones birthday.
2. There shouldn't be kids at bars, apparently.
3. Who doesn't like buffalo chicken dip?
4. Dave and Doe are up and they dont visit. Julie Nickerson is home and she don't visit. Mike Foley is around and can't meet up? What gives? Do you hate us?
5. Rio's friends are cray cray!
6. Eggplant Rolitini is the jam.
7. Some days Its crazy to think I have been doing this little blog since 2008.
8. Little kids really don't care what they get for xmas as long as they get to unwrap things.
9. Jeffrey is looking at starting a Christmas eve swap of some kind. Any suggestions? So Far gift card swap and as seen on TV swap have been mentioned.
10. Dont forget the yankee regift party is scheduled for January 17th, hope you can bring an unwanted gift.
11. The guy who works at Imperial Terrace may legit want to have sexual relations with Chrissy.
12. Congrats to the Slippery Wizards on their 2nd ADSL championship.
13. Heart burn is the worst thing ever. Well besides herpes.
14. Has anyone heard from Smiddy? I asked to hang out with him and he was a no call no show.
15. Is anyone having a house party for New Years eve?
16. Chiefdude didn't know I had an OCD with numbers.
Hope everyone has a great end of the year. See you in 2015