Remember a few weeks back I was all like Mother Nature is on her meds and everything is cool?
Guess what that bitch is tripping!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Waking up on a Sunday thinking you are late for work, is not how I like to start the day.
2. The Beer Garden in Kilroy Square was kind of a bust.
3. Biggie Brunch was a blast, didn't see any of you there but maybe next year.
4. I had no idea that so many people love T-Swift. Like my feed was filled with so many.
5. Frank Brown is alive, married with 2 kids!
6. Hey Celtics, ya suck!
7. Memorial day weekend is upon us and you know what that means - the MacPhails are going to Plunkett!
8. Jeffrey cannot get his pool not to be cloudy.
9. If you have never had an Italian from Monicas in the North End you are missing out.
10. Double headers for baseball on a Sunday ain't the worst way to spend a nice 70 degree day.
11. I am not a huge fan of red grapes.
12. TK gunning for granda of the year with a 2 hour trek each way to watch a 40 minute T ball game.
Post a Comment