It is not a good time to be a pet in household Whitley. We lost Shinobi in September and now lost Daphne yesterday due to bloat. She was a good rescue.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I will never go back to Buffalo Wild Wings for the UFC. Piss all over the floor.
2. Rumor has it Hong Kong/Kung Fu Dave is moving up to Lowell.
3. Chrissy is a Thousandaire...he went 40/42 this past week. That is 40 hours of regular pay and 42 of overtime PLUS he Ubered.
4. Is there anything worse than your phone being fucked up? It's fine at first but then it blows.
5. It is funny how some people get along like peanut butter, while others are more like oil and water.
6. Thanks everyone for the support on Daphne's passing.
7. Do people still go out for Thanksgiving eve?
8. It's pretty hard to get rid of Bruins tickets now a days.
9. I guess the Nintendo classic is this years hot ticket item and I probably won't get one till February.
10. Why do people feel the need to bring people down instead if lifting people up?
11. Cracking your neck feels great but it can't be good for you right?
12. When the waiter hit on me Saturday night, I saw Chrissy's eyes light up and I knew he was figuring out how he can work it for free drinks and food.
13. Brian Folan is looking great and doing well.
14. I am looking forward to the day that my Twitter feed is not all about politics.
15. They say everything happens for a reason but sometimes it is hard to see what that reason is.
16. I mean if you have a beard you need to take care of it - shampoo, conditioner and combing it.
17. I see that Friendsgiving is a huge thing now a days. Pretty sure that used to just be called a pot luck dinner, y'all.
18. We are all at an age that if you are going to drink draft beer it should at the very least be a beer you enjoy and not the cheapest biggest bang for your buck.
I hope that I can catch up with some of you guys soon for some day drinking and laughs.
Man we are halfway through no shave November, I see some guys sporting newly grown beers. Ladies your muffs must be getting so long (ha ha who says muff? That's so 1970's).
Post a Comment